Top 9 Home Staging Tips
1. Keep it light and bright - Lights on and blinds open!
2. Create good flow - Have space to move around furniture and create smaller spaces within open concept rooms.
3. Add flowers and plants - Fresh flowers add beauty and brightness.
4. Create curb appeal - First impressions are crucial. Clean & freshen up outside.
5. Go Neutral - Neutral colors appeal to the majority of buyers.
6. Little Fixes - Take care of all the little things you've been ignoring for years. Buyers don't want a to-do list!
7. Clean, Clean, Clean - A nice clean home suggests to buyers that it's been well taken care of.
8. Declutter - The home will feel larger. This allows the buyer to see the space and imagine themselves living in it.
9. Depersonalize - Start packing and emotionally move out. Buyers can't feel at home when surrounded by your personal stuff.
A lot of these things can be done on your own, however if you prefer to have a professional come in with a designer's eye, give me a call! I specialize in effective and affordable occupied consultations, using furniture and accessories that you already have. Give me call or check out our packages.